Chapter Ideas for Activism
- Run a food/clothes/book drive
- Invite a guest speaker to a chapter meeting
- Fundraising via canning
- Making lunches for soup kitchens
- Contacting local representatives
Fight Apathy is a nationwide campaign that promotes civic education and leadership among the youth by sparking a passion for pressing social and political issues and engaging them in political discourse.
- Six Steps to Success Fight Apathy Packet: click here
- For more resources about Fight Apathy Day: click here
- Fight Apathy Graphics
Junior State Salute
Junior State Salute is an activism initiative designed to give back to those who have given so much to our country. Below is the letter writing guide that should help when following through with this initiative. Letters should all be written before and brought to Fall State.
Leticia Wood (Director of Activism) email@example.com
Talia Fiester(Director of Activism) firstname.lastname@example.org