If you’re interested in starting a JSA chapter at your own school, please contact Expansion Director Oliver Leung (email@example.com).
Then, he’ll guide you through 6 important steps:
- Ask a teacher to be your advisor. To learn more, they can look at the TA Guide.
- Obtain approval from the administration.
- Write a Constitution. For assistance, look at the guide.
- Submit the Leadership Form. Found here.
- Hold your first meeting.
- Acquire 8 tax-paid members. The tax form can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact either Oliver or Midwest Governor Janani Kalyan (firstname.lastname@example.org).