If you’re interested in starting a JSA chapter at your own school, please contact Expansion Director Cecelia McDermott (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Then, she’ll guide you through 6 important steps:
- Choose a Chapter President.
- Find a Teacher Advisor. To learn more, they can look at the TA Guide.
- Confirm with the School Administration.
- Submit the Leadership Form. Found here.
- Hold your first meeting.
- Acquire 8 tax-paid members. The tax form can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact either Cecelia or the Midwest Governor Colin Jensen (email@example.com).