Starting a Texas JSA chapter is incredibly simple.
There are six basic steps to creating a chapter:
- Ask a teacher to be your advisor. To learn more, they can look at the TA Guide.
- Obtain approval from the administration.
- Write a Constitution. For assistance, look at the guide.
- Submit the Leadership Form. Found here.
- Hold your first meeting.
- Acquire 8 tax-paid members. The tax form can be found here.
If you’re interested in getting into the process, please contact our Expansion Director, Jorge Vaca, at email@example.com and we’ll work one-on-one with you to ensure that you get all your questions answered. You can also contact the Governor of Texas JSA, Ajay Singh, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.